We are looking for skilled, highly passionate and experienced Bar Backs. Qualified applicants must have strong interpersonal skills who understand and appreciate the importance of putting the guest first while working in a high volume location.
You are great at managing multiple priorities and thrive in a fast-paced environment. With special attention to the details, you care about performing quality work and overall contributing to a friendly and productive team atmosphere.
- Must be able to maintain safety and sanitation requirements as per Health Department and Restaurant standards.
- Restocking liquor and keeping the liquor room and beer cooler clean and organized.
- Complete opening side work duties to ensure that the bar is set up and ready for the shift. Complete closing side work and ensure that all bar items are stocked, bar area is clean, and glassware is restocked.
- Ensure bartenders have all necessary liquor and juices in the well. Ensure kegs are attached and functioning. Change kegs and restock items as needed.
- Must be 21 or over
- Must have or be able to obtain Alcohol Beverage Control Responsible Beverage Service Training certification
- Must have or be able to obtain a CA Food Handlers Certificate
- Previous restaurant experience preferred
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 75 pounds, frequent overhead lifting. Must be able to lift and change a keg.
- Able to stand and walk for during entire shift
Complete our short application today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Malarky’s Irish Pub, simply known as Malarky’s, is a Newport Beach staple with a long, rich history. Malarky’s is surrounded with old picture frames filled with memories of past and present. The warm and inviting family-friendly pub and restaurant offers the best breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
If you are looking for a true local’s spot, check out Malarky’s at www.malarkyspub.com.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)